Do you want to use JIO 4G SIM in your 3G mobile without root? If yes then you are at right place today i am going to tell you How To Use 4G Jio SIM in 3G Mobile Without Root.
Use Jio SIM in 3G Phone:-
This trick is only for MediaTek processor based smartphones.If you want to check that your smartphone is mediatek processor based device or not. Download the CPU-Z app from Playstore and it will tell the full specs of your phone.
- 3G Supported Device
- Activated 4G Jio SIM
- 70 % battery in your smartphone.
Steps To Use Jio SIM in 3G Device:-
- Download the MTK Engineering Mode.
- Open the downloaded app and you will see 3 options.
- Tap on MTK settings.
- Now you will see many options.
- Tap on Network Selection Option.
- Now you will get option to select network. Just tap on 4G/3G/2G auto mode.
- Insert Jio SIM in first slot.
- Now reboot your device.
- That’s it now you are able to use Jio SIM in 3G device congrats!
So, this is my guide on How To Use Jio 4G SIM in 3G MediaTek based processor devices. For more Subscribe Geek Tech Info for latest updates, Like Us on facebook.com/geektechinfo, Follow us on twitter @geektech_info and Follow us on Insta @vikrantgti.