[Officially] Update Redmi Note 3 to Miui 9
Do you want to upgrade your redmi note 3 to Miui 9 OS. If yes then you are at right place, today i am going to tell you how to upgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to Miui 9 OS. The redmi note 3 was best selling device of mi in India the main reason of this is that they give good features at affordable price.
- 5.5-inch screen with 1920×1080 resolution
- Helio X10 Processor with MediaTek Chipset
- Miui 8 Based on Android Marshmallow
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 3GB RAM
Requirements Before Install Miui 9 OS
- Don’t try to install miui 9 in any other device it will brick your device (Only For Redmi Note 3).
- Minimum 70% battery on your phone.
- Minimum 4GB space is required to install miui 9 update.
- Good speed internet connection to download Miui 9 update.
How To Install Miui 9 in Redmi Note 3
- Your redmi note 3 is connected to internet
- Now go to the App drawer of Miui device.
- You will see Updater app.
- Open Updater app.
- Now you will see a option “Check for System Updates”
- Now you will see option to Download miui 9 for redmi note 3
- Tap on Download Miui 9 for Redmi Note 3
- After downloading complete tap on Reboot and install.
- Your device will reboot
- That’s it your device is successfully update to Miui 9.
So, this is our guide on How To Install Miui 9 to Redmi Note 3 , If you like this guide then tell us in comment and also give us suggestion in comment box.