Do you want to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 7.0 Nougat? If yes then you are at right place today i am going to tell you How To Update Samsung Galaxy S4 To Android 7.0 Nougat. Today i am here with Cyanogenmod 14 Rom which update S4 to Android N.
Requirements Before Flashing the Custom Rom:-
- This custom Rom is only for Galaxy S4 and don’t flash it on any other Samsung device.
- To install custom Rom you need TWRP/CWM recovery installed on your device.
- Charge your device minimum 50%.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy S4 To Android N 7.0 Nougat.
- Download CM14 Nougat For Galaxy S4.
- Now transfer downloaded Custom Rom to your device.
- Make sure that you paste the custom rom in the root folder of sd card.
- Now switch off your Galaxy S4.
- After turn off Boot it in the Recovery mode.
- Now in recovery mode you will see many options:-
- First select Wipe
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Now go to backup and make backup of your data.
- Now tap on install.
- Select the Downloaded Custom Rom.
- Tap on Yes install the update.
- After sometimes update will installed successfully
- Now go back to main menu and reboot the device.
- First boot will take 2-3 minutes.
- That’s it you have successfully installed Android 7.0 Nougat to Samsung Galaxy S4.
So this is my article on How To Update Samsung Galaxy S4 To Android 7.0 Nougat. If you like this tell us in comment section and Subscribe Geek Tech Info for latest newsletter.