Do you want to root your Samsung Galaxy S7 into Android Nougat (7.0)? If yes then you are at right place and today in this article i will tell you How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 into Android (7.0) Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy S7 is the flagship smartphone from Samsung and galaxy S8 release is also expected soon. Samsung launches two variant in S7 one is standard variant and second is Higher variant comes with Edges at corner called galaxy s7 edge.
- 5.1-inch HD display with 577 pixels per inch density.
- 12MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
- Octa-Core processor with exynos 8890.
- 4GB RAM.
- Two variant 32GB and 64GB in-built storage.
Requirements To Root Galaxy S7 and Install Android Nougat Update
- Your smartphone is minimum 70% battery.
- Make sure you are using Galaxy S7 running on android nougat (7.0).
- Download Odin in your PC.
- Download the Samsung drivers in your computer.
- Download Super Su file in your device.
Steps To Root and Install Android Nougat Update to Galaxy S7
- Turn USB debugging from settings on your device.
- To enable USB debugging option on your device go to developer option and Top on USB debugging.
- Now boot your galaxy S7 into download mode.
- To boot S7 in download mode press and hold volume down + Power + Home button together.
- Don’t release button until you enter in download mode.
- Now connect your device to PC using USB cable.
- Now open odin tool.
- Tap on AP and Select the Super Su file you downloaded earlier.
- Make sure your device is Auto-Reboot and F. Rest time option is turned on.
- Tap on Start button and wait for flashing step yo complete.
- Once your flashing procedure is completed successfully your device will automatically reboot.
- That’s it you have successfully Rooted Your Galaxy S7 on Android Nougat.
So, this is my guide on How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 into Android Nougat. I hope you like guide, if you like this guide share this on all your social networks and Subscribe Geek Tech Info for latest updates.