Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Indian Version in Android Marshmallow (6.0)
If know How To Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in Android Marshmallow so you are at right place and before going to do update read these important points.
1. This is a custom ROM so there are chances to bricking during the rooting procedure so everything is at your own risk.
2. Make Backup of your contacts, musix, files and all things that you want
3. This is a beta version so you face some bugs.
4. After installing this custom rom your phone warranty will get voided.
Also See:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Review
Steps To Install Android Marshmallow in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:-
- Download marshmallow for redmi Note 3 from Here.
- Now paste it in root folder in SD card.
- Now boot you phone in CWM or TWRP recovery mode.
- Go to factory rest and clear the cache
- After that choose a zip from root folder in SD card.
- Choose the marshmallow update you downloaded.
- The installing of update will take some time.
- After completing the installing reboot the system.
- When your phone ON you successfully installed the marshmallow.
So these are some simple steps to install marshmallow in redmi note 3 if you have any question comment down below and for more articles like that also comment.