If you wanna update your Samsung Galaxy A7 to android MARSHMALLOW 6.0 then you are on right place.
The new Galaxy A7 is a flagship device from Samsung launched a year ago in January 2015,The company rolled out a lollipop update for the device a few months ago but since they have released there is no as such any update for this.So before going to the update for
Samsung galaxy A7.The Galaxy A7 comes with a 5.5 inc full HD display with a pixel density of 403 pixels per inch.Hardware consists of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with 2 GB RAM.There is a 13 MP primary with HDR,Panorma,Geo tagging,Auto focus,for capturing selfies there is a front camera of 5 MP.
So now the name of the custom ROM we are gonna use today is Cyanogenmod 13.cyanogenmod 13 is a custom ROM based on android 6.0 marshmallow.CM is one of the most popular custom ROM used now a days in the world.
Here are simple steps How To Update Your A7 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow:-
- Download the CM 13 custom rom.
- You should first download the ROM in PC and then transfer it to your mobile.(as recommended)
- After it has been downloaded place it in the root of your SD card
- Now reboot your device in cwm/twrp recovery mode
- Choose the following option swipe data/factory reset.
- Wipe cache partition.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now tap on”choose Zip from SD card” and select custom ROM file you earlier downloaded.
- Thats it your device update successful.
For More Details About Marshmallow:- https://www.android.com/intl/en_in/versions/marshmallow-6-0/