So do you want to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without Pc? No worries because you are at right place. We are here with the guide on How to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro easily. Here we will tell you the easiest way which helps you to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro quickly.
Redmi Note 5 Pro being the best one has better specs, better display, a much better dual camera setup and much more than the cheaper Redmi Note 5 does not offer. Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro can be better by rooting your device without using a PC simply by following this simple guide.
To Root Redmi Note 5 Pro successfully you will be seeing the files required for the root, these detailed steps for safely and effectual without using a PC and the things that have to be done before beginning the process of Rooting your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro without using a PC.
Guide to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without PC
Seriously the best part about this tutorial on rooting a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is that you will not need a PC for successfully rooting your device. This is made possible by installing Magisk via TWRP in your device which means that you can root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro even if you do not have a PC. That’s really good isn’t it?
Conditions before you Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without PC
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro needs to have the Magisk Installer ZIP inside its internal storage so that you can root it. You can download Magisk Installer by tapping here.
- Then later that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Device from the developer options. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to work properly.
- Remember that you have installed TWRP on your device.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Without PC
- Now you have fulfilled each and every condition section given above, you can now proceed further. If you haven’t completed those conditions, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work successfully.
- Before doing anything else, turn off your Redmi Note 5 Pro and boot it to TWRP by holding down volume up and the power button at the same time.
- After opening TWRP, go to the install section and select the Magisk ZIP file once you have located it. This will begin its installation after you have swiped the slider which will root your device.
- At last, you will have to tap on “Reboot System” so that you can start using your Rooted Redmi Note 5 Pro to its full possibility via root apps.
We really put our efforts to help you in much better and easy way. We really hope that this article will help you in Rooting Redmi Note 5 Pro.