Recently Micromax launched spark 3 smartphone and if you want to upgrade your phone into Android Marshmallow so come at right place.
- How To Update Samsung Galaxy A7 To Android Marshmallow (6.0)
- How To Update Lenovo A7000 in Android Marshmallow
Micromax Canvas Spark 3 has 5.5-inch display and it comes with Spreadtrum SC7731 Quad core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz. Canvas Spark 3 has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage expandable via microSD card. It runs on Android OS 5.1 Lollipop and the battery capacity is 2500 mAh
How To Update Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Into Android 6.0 Marshmallow:-
- First switch off your smartphone for 2 minutes.
- Now switch on your phone.
- Go to settings > about phone.
- Now you will see option “Check System Updates”.
- Open that and you will see Update available (only if company have pushed)
- Download the update.
- Tap on reboot and install button.
- The updating was started now and it will take some time to install in Android Marshmallow.
- That’s all this is a official method of install Android Marshmallow in Canvas Spark 3.
So these are some simple points to update Micromax Canvas Spark 3 in Android Marshmallow (6.0) for more articles like this stay tune with us and if you have any question regarding this feel free to comment down below.