Facebook Messenger is a stand-alone chat app that lets you chat with your Facebook friends. There is a major difficulty in how to logout of Facebook messenger. Basically Facebook had designed its Messenger app so people never log out and get used to it. There are a few tricks that would help you to sing out of messenger.
Logout from Messenger on your Android Device
The app setting which is only available to Android users is really lucky than the iOS users. In these advantages, so they can “logout from messenger on your android devices like digital notepads, mobiles, etc” without using Facebook or Messenger app.
Here are few simple steps:-
- Tap the Settings app to access your Android device’s settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the Apps options.
- Then scroll down from your applications till you find the Messenger app.
- Tap on this and you’ll see Storage there.
- After tapping on Storage select Clear Data or Clear Cache which is much better.
Also Check:- How To Use iMessage on Windows
Logout of Messenger session from the Facebook app.
If you are using Messenger app then obviously you should be using Facebook app too. So here are easy steps for How to logout of Facebook messenger
- In Android Facebook app, tap the More button which would appear there in right corner of your mobile. Its symbol is like(three lines vertically).
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then scroll down and go to Security and select Security and login.
- Now you’ll see an option called Where you’re logged in.
- Lastly just select the Messenger session and Tap Log out.
How To Log Out Of Facebook Messenger on iOS
This is quite simple too, just follow these easy steps and you will get to know that how to logout from Facebook Messenger on iOS.
- Open the iOS Facebook app, then tap the More button it will appear like(three vertical lines).
- Then go to Settings and tap on Account Settings, then Security and Login.
- Now go to Where you’re logged in.
The process is almost done, it will show your devices in which Facebook’s active sessions are working and you choose to Log out from whichever device you want.
Next time you’ll tap on Messenger, you have to log in first to use it.
How to log out of the Messenger app from Facebook website
It is easy from the Facebook official website to log out of the Messenger app even it is working in your Android device or iOS.
Doesn’t matter follow these easy steps:-
- Firstly, go to www.facebook.com.
- Then select Settings from the drop-down menu on the top right corner.
- Go to Security and Login, then you’ll see Where you’re logged in.
- The last step is to choose the Messenger session which you’d like to log out. Click the three dots on the left then simply Log Out.
Logging out from Messenger application is not that easy but by following these easy steps, you can Log out easily too. Any queries, doubts or etc. you can Gmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment section is available. We always try our best to respond quickly.
Check Out Video