How to Download and Install iOS 11 Public Beta, Yes, Now It’s that time when Apple discharges a set of the following variant of iOS — the working framework that forces iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This time the new form is called iOS 11 and an open beta is currently accessible to download. An extensive number of iOS gadgets bolster iOS 11 and this guide will reveal to you how to get the beta form of the OS.
More About iOS 11 Public Beta:-
This beta is probably going to be insecure and that implies a few things you underestimate, for example, good battery life, no irregular stops or crashes, may not be the same. You can likewise lose the greater part of your information, so we suggest you don’t introduce this unless you are certain beyond a shadow of a doubt what you are doing.
How to Download and Install iOS 11 Public Beta:-
- Open the Apple Beta Software Program page on your iOS device.
- If you’ve done this for the first time in your iPhone, tap Sign Up and enrolled in the beta program to enjoy.
- If you have done this before, tap Sign In instead.
- Enter your Apple ID and password. Tap the blue Sign in button.
- Tap Accept after reading the Apple Beta Software Program Agreement.
- Tap Enrol Your Devices at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and tap the blue Download profile button.
- If you have paired an Apple Watch to iPhone, you’ll see a prompt asking whether you want to install the beta on iPhone or Apple Watch. Tap iPhone. You won’t see this message on iPad or iPod touch.
- Now you’ll see an Install Profile screen. Tap the blue Install button on the top-right.
- Enter your passcode.
- You’ll see a consent agreement page. Tap the blue Install button on the top-right.
- Tap Install again in the pop-up.
- You’ll see a pop-up asking you to restart the device. Tap Restart.
- When the restart is complete, now go to your Settings > General > Software Update.
- Here iOS 11 Public Beta 1 will show up. Tap Download and Install.
- Enter your passcode.
- Tap Agree on the bottom-right after reading the terms.
- Now iOS 11 public beta 1 should begin downloading.
- When the download is complete, tap Install Now to load iOS 11 public beta on your device.
- That’s it. You will now all Done.
Which Devices Support iOS 11:-
To install iOS 11 public beta, you need one of the following devices:-
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
12.9-inch iPad Pro (2017)
12.9-inch iPad Pro (2016)
10.5-inch iPad Pro
9.7-inch iPad Pro
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 4
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 2
iPod touch 6th generation
Tags:- How to Download and Install iOS 11 Public Beta.