Do want to root galaxy c9 pro without using pc? If yes then you are at right place. Today in this guide i wll tell you How To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Without PC. Galaxy C9 Pro comes with 6-inch display with 1920×1080 resolution. C9 Pro has Snapdragon 653 processor with 6GB RAM. It has 16MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and after rooting device you can able to update to Android Lollipop.
So without wasting time lets started How To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Without PC.
Pre-requirements before you root Galaxy C9 Pro without pc
Make sure your device is more than 65% battery.
Make a backup of all your important files.
TWRP recovery is required to root your smartphone.
Advantage after rooting Galaxy C9 Pro
- You will able to install custom roms.
- You will able to do modifications.
- Increase battery tricks.
Disadvantages after you root Galaxy C9 Pro
- Ediing system files without proper knowing about them may brick the device.
- Your warranty will be expired after root your device.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Download Galaxy C9 Pro Rooting package.
- Extract the package and look for Supersu file.
- Now place the file in the root folder of Sdcard.
- Boot your device in recovery mode.
- Now you see many options.
- Tap on Wipe.
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Tap on install.
- Now choose the Supersu file.
- That’s all you have been Successfully Root galaxy c9 pro without computer.
So, this is our guide on How To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Without Pc. If you like this share it on social media and give us suggestion for next guide on comments below.